For those looking for some good news from the St Maarten government, you’re in trouble today. Here’s the lates:
1) Romain evidently has his own video, and that WAS a factor in his departure
2) According to sources, Romain Laville claims that he never asked nor got anything from government, but he did, putting everything in different family members names.
3) There are claims that Romain used his position to get over 1 million from the government coalitions that he was supposed to be working with.
4) There are claims of two masterminds, one would be Leroy de Weever, the other has denied any involvement whatsoever in this fiasco.
5) There is now word of a NEW criminal investigation of a politician in St Maarten.
6) Most of the parliamentarians have been kept in the dark, while there’s been a high powered battle behind the scenes between Sarah Wescot-Williams/Leroy de…
View original post 90 more words